How do you talk about charitable efforts in a way that builds brand awareness and drives the business?
To help answer that question, the Blue Cross and Blue Shield of Louisiana Foundation turned to Cason Lane. We developed a comprehensive, award-winning communication strategy to launch the company’s Corporate Social Responsibility (CSR) department, position it in the marketplace, improve brand reputation and drive employee engagement.
We also developed key messaging that educated the company’s leadership on the business case for the Foundation. As a result of management’s new confidence and support, the Foundation received resources that increased its total assets from $1 million to $40 million, enabling the organization to make a much stronger impact on the health of Louisiana.
- Internal surveys and other research
- Overarching reputation strategy and positioning
- Internal communication strategy
- External communication strategy
- Talking points to gain leadership buy-in
- Messaging playbooks
- Measurement strategy
- Ongoing support through planning, speechwriting, executive communications consulting, copywriting, design and web development