The KPMG name and logo are registered trademarks of KPMG international.
KPMG, one of the largest professional services firms in the world, wanted to launch a new organization, which would change the way the firm delivers some services.
To communicate this change to clients, employees and partners around the globe, the company pulled together an elite team of communicators — including Cason Lane. Collaborating with the firm’s communication departments and external agencies, we advised senior leadership on communications strategy and change management to successfully launch the new entity.
Today, we continue to help various parts of KPMG take their story to market, building a consistent, strategic message around the world that positions KPMG as the clear choice.
- Stakeholder interviews and market research
- Development of internal and external messaging strategies
- Consulting on internal change management
- Development of communications such as media materials, executive talking points, Q&A, website copy, intranet copy, marketing materials and thought leadership
- Executive media coaching and other PR support
- Development of white papers, contributed articles and other marketing communications