As Wells Fargo Insurance* expanded its capabilities and refined its positioning, the brokerage needed to communicate strategically to employees, customers and partners.
To help in that task, the company retained Cason Lane. Through messaging, writing and communication planning, we helped increase customer awareness of Wells Fargo’s commercial insurance services, educate and motivate employees, and build sales.
(*In 2017, Wells Fargo Insurance was acquired by USI Insurance Services.)
- Strategic messaging for sales and marketing
- Development of brand standards for marketing collateral
- Writing for more than 200 marketing pieces in 7 months
- Development of thought leadership
- Development of internal communications