In recent years, Wells Fargo Insurance grew to one of the largest brokerage firms in the world before being acquired by USI Insurance Services in 2017. As Wells Fargo Insurance expanded its capabilities and refined its positioning, it needed to communicate strategically to employees, customers and partners throughout the Wells Fargo organization.
To help in that task, Wells Fargo Insurance retained Cason Lane. Through messaging, writing and communication planning, we helped increase customer awareness of the company’s services, educate and motivate employees, drive cross-sell opportunities and build sales.
- Strategic messaging for sales and marketing
- Development of brand standards for marketing collateral
- Writing for more than 200 marketing pieces in 7 months
- Development of thought leadership
- Development of internal communications